Terms and Conditions
The internet is not secure, and the transmissions
of data to request medication is entirely at the patient's
own risk. Croasdales Pharmacy accepts no responsibility
for breaches in confidentiality resulting from patient's
Prescription Collection Request
© All Rights Reserved 2012
How do I order my Prescription?
Let Croasdales take all the hassle out of collecting your regular prescription items by using our repeat prescription collection service which is available from all local surgeries.
How it works
1. Order your prescription from your GP surgery in your normal way then simply contact us by phone, or complete your details on this website to request your medicines.
2. We will then collect your prescription on your behalf from your surgery once the GP surgery has it ready.
3. Within 24hours of collecting your presciption we will have your medication dispensed at the pharmacy ready for you to collect or if you prefer have them delivered of charge to your home.
We offer two payment options;
1. £2.00 per delivery, paid either over the phone or direct to our delivery driver.
2. £24.00 per person yearly. This covers you for up to three deliveries per month.