A FREE spine check.
This includes an informal chat about your symptoms, a simple back and posture examination and appropriate advice.
There is no cost or obligation to book a treatment.
To book a free spine check please call: 01284 754700
Why people all over East Anglia come to Suffolk Chiropractic
- They have tried everything else.
- They have been told that they will have to live with their symptoms.
- They value their health and do not think it is right to always use drugs to suppress symptoms.
- They have heard many good things about Suffolk Chiropractic from family and friends.
- At Suffolk Chiropractic, appointments are not rushed, enabling a relaxed and friendly environment which promotes good communication.
- Specific GENTLE as well as highly effective chiropractic techniques are used at Suffolk Chiropractic.
Symptoms often benefiting from chiropractic treatment include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain and shoulder pain
- Muscular aches and pains
- Joint pain
- Trapped Nerves
- Headaches including migraine
- Backache during and after pregnancy
What is chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a straight forward method of adjusting bones of your body to maintain the correct alignment of your spine. It seeks to eliminate the cause and not just the symptoms.
Chiropractic works by helping your body heal itself.
The control of your body's self healing ability is controlled by your nervous system via the brain and spinal cord. Misalignment or improper motion of the bones of your spine is called subluxations. - this can result in interference of important information exchange, normally conveyed by the nerves. Specific spinal adjustments improve the nerve communications by correcting specific subluxations.
At Suffolk chiropractic, gentle forms of treatment are used and these include McTimoney and Activator techniques. The key to success is the speed and accuracy of the adjustments. Both McTimoney and Activator techniques treat the body as a whole, meaning that treatments are not purely focused around the area where you have symptoms
© All Rights Reserved 2012